Beginning April 5, everyone age 16 and up will be eligible for vaccination. Wisconsin currently leads the nation in being one of the most efficient vaccinators for getting available shots in arms. With increased vaccine supply and an accelerated vaccination pace in recent weeks, the state is able to push the eligibility date four weeks earlier than expected.
Contact your local provider now for more information or to be determine scheduling options.
- Ascension Medical Group - AMG will reach out directly to patients who are eligible for the vaccine.
- NEWCAP Inc. - Please call 715-479-3357.
- Lac Vieux Desert Health Center - Please call 715-337-2247 or fill out this survey.
- Land O' Lakes - Hometown Pharmacy - Please call 715-547-3788.
- St. Germain - Hometown Pharmacy - Please call 715-479-7608 or fill out this survey.
- Trigs Pharmacy - Please call 715-479-6411.
- Walgreens Pharmacy - Please call 715-479-1069.
- Wall Street - Hometown Pharmacy - Please call 715-479-3306.
- Vilas County Public Health Department - Please call 715-479-3658
|Am I Eligible?||Where to Get the Vaccine?||After Vaccination||FAQs||COVID-19 Vaccination Data|