The next general election will be on Tuesday, April 2, 2019.
- Voter Registration
- What's on my ballot?
- Upcoming elections information
- Voting in Wisconsin
- FactCheck.org - This "nonpartisan, nonprofit, consumer advocate" site monitors the factual accuracy of statements from major U.S. political figures. The site is sponsored by the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania.
- League of Women Voters Wisconsin - The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization which works to improve our systems of government and impact public policies through citizen education and advocacy. The League is a grassroots organization, working at the national, state and local levels. The site includes information about contemporary issues such as campaign finance reform, clean air and the Voting Rights Act.
- OpenSecrets.org - Information from the Federal Election Commission about campaign contributions to Congress, the political parties, and the presidential campaigns - provided by The Center for Responsive Politics.
- The Polling Report - An independent, nonpartisan resource on trends in American public opinion.
- Project Vote Smart - Information on political issues, campaigns, and candidates, including voting records for both federal and state officials. Identify your representatives by entering your zip code. As a national library of factual information, Project Vote Smart covers your candidates and elected officials in five basic categories: biographical information, issue positions, voting records, campaign finances and interest group ratings.