As of Monday, July 5th, the Library is open for Express Service
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
We are so excited to welcome you back to the Library! Please let us know if you have any questions as we continue to work toward increasing our services.
You’ll notice a few changes to our space and services. These are intended to allow us to serve the community in a safe and responsible way. We ask for your help in creating a safe environment for everyone who uses the Library. Please take a look at our COVID-19 Behavior policy and be aware of the following:
- All visitors who are not fully vaccinated are required to properly mask. The library will have masks, as well as touchless hand sanitizer stations available. If you are unable to mask, we are happy to provide you with curbside pick-up and other remote services.
- Because we have to limit the number of people who can be in the Library at a time, we ask that you make use of the Library in a timely fashion, and remain mindful that prolonged visits limit other patrons' access.
- Only 4 public computers will be available, for the sake of social distancing, with time limits reduced to 45 minutes per patron. Additional time may be allowed for those doing job searching, UI claims, school work, etc.
- Meeting rooms are by appointment only and are not available to groups at this time.
- You will be able to browse, check out items, use the printers and copier, and much more!
Curbside pick-up will still be offered.