The Olson Memorial Library offers many services and special collections to our patrons and the community.
- Public access computers which include word processing, email, educational games and printing capabilities
- FREE 24 hour wireless access
- Laminator and color copier
- Fax service
- Loanable LCD projector with attachment cables for most laptops
- Self Checkout
- Slide projector
- Conference/meeting room: make reservations ahead of time; it's a popular place!
- Sorenson nTouch videophone for the deaf and hard-of-hearing which enables the user to conduct conversations through a video relay system using American Sign Language. The nTouch software is installed on a library laptop with a built-in camera and is available free of charge
- Fishing HotSpot maps for northern Wisconsin lakes and Upper Michigan lakes can be checked out like a book (for two weeks).
- Cake pans are available for checkout just like books. Search in our catalog under the subject: cake pans
- Kids' activity kits including puppets and games; Weekly story times and fascinating summer library programs
- Large audio and video collections, both VHS and DVD